Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Free injection equipment and bin for holding used syringes, needles and lancets.
* Blood samples.
* Vaccination for adults, children and infants.
* Common health services: removal of staples and stitches, wound care, injections, etc.
* Sexual health youth clinic (age 12 to 24): counselling, STBBI screening, pregnancy testing, emergency contraception, prescription for a hormonal contraceptive.
* Falls Prevention Program (age 55 and older).
* Follow-up during pregnancy and at birth.
* Breastfeeding tips.
* Child nutrition and development (age 0 to 5).
* Support for families and young people in difficulty.
* Speak with a social worker.
* Mental health concerns.
* Addiction problems (acohol, drugs, gambling)
* Home support for seniors, people with disabilites or those needing temporary help such as after an operation.
* Support for caregivers.
* Community organization support.