* Information and referral.
* One-on-one referrals and support.
* Information sessions and workshops for caregivers.
* Senior men's drop-in.
* Seniors wellness lunch and learns.
* Parent and tot activities.
* Physical, social and cultural activities.
* Other points of services: 1650 d'Oka Road, Deux-Montagnes, 121 Saint-Vincent Street, Suite 202, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, 200 Principale Street, Suite 4, Saint-Sauveur and 508 Principale Street, Lachute.
English-speaking community members
Deux-Montagnes: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h30, Friday 9h00 to 12h00, Lachute: Tuesday 9h00 to 15h00, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $10, most programs and services are free for members
Arabic, English, French, Spanish, Swedish