* Active listening and support in all the steps of settlement and socio-professional integration.
* Support and orientation in administrative procedures, obtaining documents, assistance filling forms, registrations in public services.
* Housing search assistance.
* French courses.
* Accompaniment and individual support to job search in Montréal and in the regions with consultants specialized in the employability of immigrants.
* Meetings with employers and recruitment activities.
* Active job search group.
* Accompaniment for immigrants wishing to settle in the regions.
* Meetings with specialists on life in Quebec and on public services.
* Specialized welcoming services, integration and job search for refugee seekers.
* Cultural activities and outings.
* Volunteering activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: closed until further notice. Services maintained by phone and email only: employability (accompaniment and referral) and welcoming and integration. 10/04/2020
immigrants, refugees and asylum seekers, employability services: permanent residents since less than 5 years, refugees and asylum seekers
Monday and Wednesday 8h00 to 16h00 and 17h00 to 20h00, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h00 to 16h00
Arabic, English, French, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Spanish