* Active listening and support in all the steps of settlement and socio-professional integration.
* Support and guidance in administrative procedures, obtaining documents, assistance with filling out forms, registration for public services.
* Housing search assistance.
* French courses and francization.
* Accompaniment and individual support for job search in Montréal and in regions with consultants specialized in the employability of immigrants.
* Meetings with employers and recruitment activities.
* Active job search group.
* Accompaniment for immigrants wishing to settle in regions.
* Meetings with specialists on life in Québec and on public services.
* Specialized welcoming services, integration and job search for refugee seekers.
* Cultural activities and outings.
* Volunteering activities.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Office open from Monday to Friday. Services are also offered online, by phone and by email. 22/12/2022
immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers, employability services: permanent residents for less than 5 years, refugees, asylum seekers
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
Arabic, English, French, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Portuguese, Spanish