* Development of employment skills and individual counselling.
* Job search assistance and interview preparation.
* Introduction with employers and adaptation to the work environment, if necessary.
* Accompaniment for job retention.
* Negotiation of financial subsidies when required.
* Referral to adapted businesses.
Details on the service offer
people 16 years old and over living with a mild intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) without an intellectual disability
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30