INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The borough announces the lifting of certain containment measures and the gradual resumption of services to citizens. Accès Montréal offices, including permit counters, are reopened to the public since July 13th. It should be noted that some permit counters are still open by appointment only. Online services should be used as a priority to limit travel. 16/07/2020
* Accès Montréal card.
* Consultation of public notices.
* Administration of oath.
* Property assessment.
* Information and payment of municipal taxes.
* Ticket information and payment.
* Cat and dog licences.
* Municipal service intervention requests.
* Low-cost housing application.
* Parking licences.
* INFO-travaux: location of infrastructure work.
* Info-collectes: servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/infocollectes
* Pick-up of dead animals on public spaces and private properties.
reception: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, phone line: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, 311: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 20h30, Saturday and Sunday 9h00 to 17h00
administration of oath: $5