Drop-in resource centre for people living with HIV-AIDS or hepatitis C. Support
* Case management: orientation and referral.
* Support groups: led by both clients and support staff.
* Thematic groups: led by support staff on serostatus disclosure, testimonials. Material assistance
* Safe sex materials.
* Food aid: food and vitamin buyers club, information on nutrition and treatments.
* Christmas baskets for people already benefiting from another service. Education
* Training and conferences on the medical and psycho-social aspects of HIV and hepatitis C.
* Information on treatments.
* Education and prevention.
* Educational workshops for schools, groups and community centres.
* Sex education toolkit for teachers.
people of all ages living with HIV or hepatitis C, their families, partners and friends, youth at risk, men who have sex with men (HARSAH)
Monday 10h00 to 21h00, Tuesday to Thursday 10h00 to 18h00
English, French, Spanish
support groups: 5 to 12 people