Various confidential services for youth aged 12 to 25.
* Individual psychosocial follow-up.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Prevention, education and information on the use of alcohol, drugs, gambling and problematic use of the Internet.
* Housing support: information on housing rights.
* Training, employment and finances: educational and professional orientation, help in finding a job, prevention of school drop-out, etc.
* General legal assistance: understanding of laws and legal support.
youth aged 12 to 25
Anjou, Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Montréal-Est, Rivière-des-Prairies-Pointe-aux-Trembles, Saint-Léonard