INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: closed until March 27th and activities postponed until after April 6th. They remain available for their clients by phone and email. 23/03/2020
Alzheimer awareness and support to people with Alzheimer and their close ones.
* Individual and family counseling.
* Respite for family caregivers: 3 to 4 hours at home stimulation and assessment of the person.
* Day center: socializing and stimulation activities for those diagnosed.
* Support groups for spouses caregivers.
* Socialization group for people with young onset dementia.
* Support group for close ones of people with young onset dementia.
* Safety Net mentorship program for caregivers.
* Caregivers in the Kitchen: respite program for caregivers.
* Education conferences and training for family caregivers, health care professionals and the public in French and English: Alzheimer 101 and various half-day workshops.
* Linking generations through song: intergeneration program focused on music.
* Ditkofsky professional training: training in the workplace.
* Intergenerational activities.
* Collaboration with Montreal Museum of Fine Arts: visit to the museum and artistic activities for people with Alzheimer and their caregiver.
people affected by Alzheimer's or related disorders, caregivers, close ones, health care professionals and students, public
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 17h00
variable fees depending on the services
English, French, Spanish