INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: activities maintained: clinical psychosocial support services by phone, accompaniment, listening and information by phone, punctual telephone assistance to counsellors and health professionals who assist people with Alzheimer's and caregivers in difficult situations. 19/04/2020
* Individual and family counselling.
* Training and support workshops for caregivers.
* Meetings for spouses and for caregivers.
* L'Embellie: speech workshop and activities.
* Home respite.
* Drop-in respite and day centre.
* Vocational training.
* Maison au Campanile: housing.
people with Alzheimer's disease or another major neurocognitive disorder, caregivers, relatives
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
Contrecoeur, Verchères, Calixa-Lavallée, Saint-Amable, Sainte-Julie, Varennes, Boucherville, Longueuil, Brossard, Saint-Lambert, Candiac, La Prairie, Delson, Sainte-Catherine, Saint-Constant, Saint-Mathieu, Saint-Philippe, Sorel-Tracy
Campanile: 23 rooms