Management of municipal services.
* Municipal counter: information on permits, grants and taxes, payment of taxes.
* Calendar of recyclable and garbage collections and information on waste management: www.municipalite.ange-gardien.qc.ca/collectes.php
* Property assessment online: https://portail.accescite.net/ProfileGovern/UEL/WEB_UEL_CITY.aspx?action=styleselection&CityId=55008&language=fr&CookiesOn=yes
* Automated alerts service for boil water advisories, watermain breakage, emergency work and emergency measures: https://web.somum.com/portail/MRCRouville/secure/portail/login.aspx?t=DD8E4B44-5EC9-4B17-AC86-0AC0820D5F65&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
* Fire safety department.
* Collect of recyclable wastes and garbage.
* Animal licenses.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Municipal offices are open to the public by appointment only. However, the public is encouraged to communicate with municipal services online, by phone or e-mail. 14/01/2021
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h30