Promotion of access to English-language health and social services.
* Information and referral.
* Jog your Mind workshops and health sessions.
* Assistance with filling out forms in French and translating French documents to English.
* Collaboration with public agencies and community groups to facilitate access.
* ReCharge: 6-weeks caregiver workshops and mindfulness activities. Training and accompaniment of health professionals.
* Outreach work and awareness in schools.
* Wellness Centre and Drop-in activities for seniors.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: ReCharge: now online, via Zoom, every Wednesday 19h00 to 20h30. New Virtual-Café via Zoom, every Thursday 14h00. Drawing classes online, via Zoom, every Monday 14h00 to 15h00 until June 29t. Various online classes and workshops added. 17-03-21
office: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30