* Support and referral.
* Drop-in daycare.
* Language skills and motricity development activities.
* Workshops on ADHD for parents.
* Friendly meetings for parents of school-aged children.
* Workshops on discipline methods.
* Loan and verification of child safety seats.
* Transportation and accompaniment for members.
* Supervision of visiting rights for the Lanaudières county.
Details on the service offer
families, parents, language skills and motricity development activities: children aged 0 to 5 years old and their parents
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, drop-in daycare: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 15h30
free services, $40 deposit for child safety seat loan
become an active member, drop-in daycare: register by contacting Isabelle Poitras by phone, car seat verification and loan: make a reservation by contacting Lyne Plamondon by phone
proof of address