Recreational activites, day programs and support for people living with an intellectual disability or with an autism spectrum disorder.
* Recreational activities: meeting, music, crafts, entertainment and supervised play.
* Theater, choir and hip-hop classes.
* Support to families.
* Information and referral.
* Summer day camps for youth and young adults aged 13 to 21 years old.
* Day service for learning retention.
* Hip hop courses.
Details on the service offer
people aged over 13 years old with mild or moderate intellectual disabilities and with or without an autism spectrum disorder
Monday to Saturday 9h00 to 16h30
variable depending on the activity
MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu
depending on the activities, between 10 and 100 people