* Pre and post-adoption support and online support.
* Support groups and conferences, 3 or more times per year.
* Web conferences.
* Therapeutic support group with psychologist, 4 to 5 meetings, more then once a month.
* Support workshops for children who have been adopted.
* Documentation and information.
* Family outings.
* Online parent and adoptee meeting group
* Psycho-educational support group.
* Access to videoconference and face-to-face conferences for members.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Remains open but all contact will be made by phone, email or facebook. 25/3/2021
families who have adopted or are waiting to adopt a child born in Québec
Monday to Friday variable, mutual aid and support groups: in the evening
free annual membership: recommended contribution: $35 per family and less than $100 per couple for the therapeutic meeting sessions of the support group, mutual aid group: free
Province of Québec, support groups and conferences: Montréal and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
English, French, Spanish
mutual aid group: 5 to 20 persons, support group: 4 to 5 couples, 2 to 4 times a year