* Welcoming, listening, referral and documentation.
* Information on available ressources.
* Information and accompaniment for parents in the steps to obtain services from other organizations.
* Varied training for parents.
* Family meetings and recreational activities.
* Support to welcoming spaces.
* Awareness and promotion of social integration and participation.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
parents of a child with functional limitations related to an intellectual, sensory or neurological disability or an autism spectrum disorder