Improve the quality of life of people with chronic pain, their loved ones and promote their social and community integration.
* Reception, information and referral.
* Telephone intervention and by appointment.
* Workshops on pain and emotion management.
* Informative conferences on traditional and complementary treatment approaches.
* Weekly self-help group.
* Personal growth and resourcing.
* Documentation centre.
* Social and recreational activities.
* Annual awareness show.
* Self-financing activities.
people with chronic pain, their loved ones
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
membership: $20 per year