Help for people with an attention deficit disorder.
* Welcoming, support and active listening.
* Information and referral.
* Individual meetings.
* Identification of people at risk.
* Accompaniment and follow-up in daycare, school and workplace.
* Educational support for children and teenagers.
* Exam preparation for 4th and 6th grade students.
* Workshops on emotions management.
* Support groups.
* Training and conferences.
* Awareness and community intervention.
* Resource loans: books, DVDs, etc.
* Adapted day camp for youth from 6 to 12 years old.
people living with an attention deficit disorder with or without hyperactivity (ADDH) or living with an associated deficit, their family
Monday to Friday 10h30 to 16h30
annual membership: $15, services: variable
communicate your contact information by mail or by phone