INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: activities cancelled but coordinator on site at the office. 30/03/2020
* Hotline and information research for members.
* Support to research on primary language impairment.
* Information and social reintegration activities.
* Colloquium on dysphasia and its impacts.
* Information tool production and advocacy.
people with dysphasia of all ages, parents of children with dysphasia and specialists or people interested by the disease
office: 8h00 to 16h00, activities: evenings and weekends
membership: $25 per year for individual, professional and supporters memberships, $50 for corporations