association québécoise de la dysphasie - région montérégie
* Listening, information and support for members.
* Consultation with a social worker: follow-up, intervention plan, etc.
* Info TS: online information service from a social worker via the private Facebook page.
* Les p'tits conseils de mon orthophoniste: various themes discussed via the private Facebook page.
* Production of information and advocacy tools.
* Support to research on developmental language disorder.
Details on the service offer
people living with a developmental language disorder (dysphasia), their parents and relatives
office: Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 16h00, Friday 9h00 to 13h00, activities: evenings and weekends
membership: $25 per year for individual, professional and supporter members, $50 for corporate members
membership: fill out the form on the website or contact the organization directly