* Hotline and information research for members.
* Support to research on primary language impairment.
* Information and social reintegration activities.
* Colloquium on dysphasia and its impacts.
* Information tool production and advocacy.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Activities cancelled but the team remains available. 10/09/2021
people with dysphasia of all ages, parents of children with dysphasia, specialists or people interested in dysphasia
office: Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 16h00, Friday 9h00 to 13h00, activities: evenings and weekends
membership: $25 per year for individual, professional and supporter members, $50 for corporate members