Employment services for women, for the learning and practice of predominantly male or traditionally male jobs.
* Support, accompaniment and information.
* Individualized job search assistance: resume writing, interview simulation, networking, etc.
* Group workshops in preparation for employment.
* Professional orientation and returning to school.
* Services to organizations and the education sector: awareness-raising workshops, guidance towards graduation.
* Services to businesses: information, consultation and raising awareness on the integration of women in traditionally male occupations.
* Promotion of the rights and needs of women in employment.
Details on the service offer
women, organizations, education sector, businesses
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
MRC Brome-Missisquoi, MRC La Haute-Yamaska, Acton Vale