* Information and referral on employment, health, rights education and intervention, professional and social services.
* Guides: resources for English-language services within the Black community and scholarship Guide.
* African-Canadian historical and heritage information.
* Annual blood drive.
* Support to, and advocacy within English-language community networks.
* School support: self-development workshops and interactive activities designed for students.
* Youth-focused legal education workshops.
* Computers for public use.
* Access to conference or meeting space with partners.
* Data and statistics on black community.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Remote work, all services available except the computers for public use. 09/06/2021
individuals from English speaking community and visible minorities, organizations and individuals in need
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00