* Support, mutual aid and break out the isolation.
* Social and professional employability programs.
* Psychosocial assistance, referrals and accompaniment.
* Recreational, social, cultural and sports activities.
* Collective kitchen and food assistance.
* Summer and winter camps.
* Thematic workshops.
* Art workshops.
Details on the service offer
people 18 years and over who have lived or are living with mental health, homelessness, addiction or psychosocial adaptation issues
Tuesday to Friday 9h30 to 17h00, Saturday 11h30 to 16h00
contribution: $2 per year
welcoming meeting by appointment, activities: on registration
40 to 50 people