* Support, mutual aid and break out the isolation.
* Social and professional employability programs.
* Psychosocial assistance, referral and accompaniment.
* Recreational, social, cultural and sports activities.
* Community meals and food assistance.
* Summer and winter camps.
* Thematic workshops.
* Art workshops.
Details on the service offer
people aged 18 years old and over who have lived or are living with mental health, psychosocial adaptation and emotional issues
Tuesday to Friday 9h30 to 16h00, Saturday and Sunday 11h30 to 16h00
contribution: $2 per year
meeting on appointment, activities: on registration
40 to 50 people