Taxable $500 per week benefit for up to 26 weeks for:
* Workers who are not elligible for employment insurance and who are still not able to start working agian because of COVID-19.
* Workers whose income has diminished compared to what they were earning before the pandemic.
* People who have stopped working for reasons related to COVID-19 and who are available to work or searching for a job.
* People who have had employment or self-employment income of at least $5 000 in 2019 or 2020.
* People who have not quit their job voluntarily.
Canadian residents aged 15 years old and over, who have a valid social insurance number, who are inadmissible for work insurance, who are looking for a job and who accept a job whenever it is reasonable to do so
phone: Monday to Sunday 6h00 to 15h00
apply after every 2 week period and attest that the requirements continue to be met when renewing