* Collective gardens.
* Collective kitchens and culinary workshops.
* Frontenac solidarité market (seasonal, Frontenac Station).
* Christmas sharing store.
* LunchBox workshops.
* Action and reflection committee on food self-sufficiency. * Peer support for food security.
* Solidarity grocery store.
* Engagement program and citizen involvement place.
* Mobilization around social, environmental and political food related issues.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 19/11/2021
LunchBox workshops: children
annual membership: $5, collective kitchens: approximately $3 per serving, LunchBox workshops: free
registration to educational activities and collective kitchens by reserving your place by email or by phone