INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Activities resume gradually. The Frontenac solidarity market and collectives gardens are open. 06/07/2020
* Collective gardens.
* Collective kitchens and culinary workshops.
* Frontenac solidarité market (seasonal, Frontenac Station).
* Christmas sharing store.
* LunchBox workshops.
* Action and reflection committee on food self-sufficiency.
* Peer support for food security.
* Engagement program and citizen involvement place.
* Mobilization around social, environmental and political food related issues.
annual membership: $5, collective kitchens: approximately $3 per serving, lunchBox workshops (kids): free
registration to educational activities and collective kitchens by reserving your place by email or by phone