* Welcoming, evaluation of needs, information, referral, support and accompaniment.
* Job search assistance: resume writing, interview simulation, networking, etc.
* Professional orientation and returning to studies.
* Varied themed workshops.
* Mes finances Mes choix: workshops in financial education.
* Départ@9: individual and group job assistance.
* Conciliation études-travail: program for students looking for a part-time job, as well as parents and employers.
* Salon Emploi-Jeunesse: opportunity to meet with companies and organizations.
* Créneau Carrefour Jeunesse: student retention, entrepreneurship, volunteering.
* L'Élan l'École du Carrefour: alternative project for returning to school and student retention.
* Jeunes volontaires: youth entrepreneurship.
* Vocation en art: support for young artists.
* Documentation centre and computers.
* Services for employers.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: The CJE is open. 23/02/2021
young adults 16 to 35 years old, parents, employers, Départ@9: youth 16 to 29 years old, Créneau Carrefour Jeunesse: youth 15 to 35 years old, Jeunes volontaires: youth 16 to 29 years old
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Beauharnois, Saint-Étienne-de-Beauharnois, Saint-Louis-de-Gonzague, Saint-Stanislas-de-Kostka, Salaberry-de-Valleyfield
by phone or in person
social insurance number (SIN)