* Reception, information, accompaniment and referral.
* Job search assistance, at home and abroad.
* Assistance for school retention or return.
* Guidance, vocational and school information.
* School perseverance and dropout prevention programs.
* 100% Rooted project: assistance, advice, referral and networking for new citizens.
* Youth entrepreneurship development.
* Support in project development.
* Job posting, CV bank and Digitalized documentation centre.
* Information on wage subsidies and financial contributions.
* Employability-based special events organization.
* Room and offices rental.
Details on the service offer
youth 15 to 35 years old, employers
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Wednesday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
MRC Les Pays-d'en-Haut