Accompaniment of young adults on their path to employment, back to school or to start a business.
* Welcoming, needs assessment, information, referrals, support and accompaniment.
* Job search assistance: help in writing resumes, interview simulation, networking, etc.
* Professional orientation and returning to studies.
* Varied themed workshops.
* Mes finances Mes choix: financial education workshops.
* Créneau Carrefour Jeunesse: school perseverance, entrepreneurship, volunteering.
* Documentation centre and computers.
* Mobilization and community development.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Ouvert sur rendez-vous seulement 1/4/2021.
youth 16 to 35 years old, Créneau Carrefour Jeunesse: youth 15 to 35 years old
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
MRC Les Laurentides
English, French, Spanish
in person, by phone, by email or via the Facebook page