To improve the living conditions of young people, increase their employability, promote their integration into the job market or back to school and facilitate business start-ups.
* Multi-service room: computers, fax, documentation, local newspapers.
* Personalized accompaniment.
* Individualized job search assistance based on the needs of the clientele and on dynamic job search methods: help in writing a resume, a cover letter and preparing for a job interview.
* Academic and professional orientation.
* IDÉO 16/17 and Youth in Action: intervention and accompaniment based on action, personal problem-solving and attaining autonomy, resulting in a return to or retention in school or employment.
* Youth Entrepreneurship Awareness Challenge: support in schools and among youth groups.
* Projects and initiatives related to the development of entrepreneurial values.
* Individual support for a business project.
* Projet Place aux jeunes Papineau (PAJ): facilitating the process of settling, living and working in regions.
* Reception, Integration and Retention Service (Agent AIR): individual support for new residents (immigrant or not) of the MRC Papineau to facilitate their various settlement procedures.
Details on the service offer
Please take note : The 211 service is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Since our database is under development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this file. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
people aged 16 to 35 years old
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00