INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: offices open full time. Offices accessible on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9h30 to 16h00, Thursday 9h30 to 12h00. 30/09/2020
* Welcoming and needs assessment.
* Action plan and definition of objectives.
* Individual meetings with a counselor.
* Continued and personalized support throughout the process.
* Dynamic job search method.
* Preparation of resume and cover letters.
* Access to the center: computers, documentation and job offers.
* Interview preparation.
* Career guidance: psychometric tests, socio-professional assessment, etc.
* Exploration of trades, professions and training programs.
* Workshops : job search, short trainings, others.
* Business and learning center visits.
* Career exploration internships.
* Development of entrepreneurial and volunteer projects in the community.
* Personalized reference, if required.
* Post-participation support.
* Accompaniment in employment retention.
youth 16 to 35 years old
Monday and Tuesday 9h00 to 17h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 12h00 (by appointment) and 13h00 to 17h00, Thursday 13h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00 (by appointment)
by email, by phone, in person
social insurance number