* Breastfeeding sponsors.
* Halte des petits gourmands: sharing group between mothers who breastfeed.
* Breastfeeding clinic.
* Breastfeeding challenges.
* Prenatal classes.
* Community daycare.
* Mothers support group.
* Boomerang program: sharing and exchange among fathers.
* Parent support: sponsorship by parent volunteers or a community worker.
* Viens jaser dans ma cour!: support, listening and strategy to improve communication with your child, with a community worker who comes at home.
* Respite for recent mothers.
* Workshops on parent-child development.
* Verification for car seats.
* Boutique: sale of products for infants and loan of milk pumps and car seats.
Details on the service offer
future parents, families with children from 0 to 17 years old
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
membership card: $25 for residents of the MRC Pierre-De Saurel, $50 for residents from surrounding areas, activities and services: free or variable
MRC Pierre-De Saurel and surrounding areas