Mainly anglophone therapeutic and recreational development support services.
* Speech therapy and occupational therapy.
* Respite program on weekends.
* Education program for English speaking youth and young adults with special needs.
* Social skill training.
* Early intervention program.
* Integrated summer camp and leisure activities.
youth 5 to 35 years old living with an intellectual or physical disability, including an autism spectrum disorder
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $50, activities: variable