INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: activities, lunches and the thrift store are closed. the tax clinic and meal delivery services are maintained. The walking club will start again on Thursdays at Bernard Landry Parc from 9h15 starting on July 2nd. Starts at the end of the 15th street. Members and non-members welcome. Free. Information at 450 667-8837 ext. 203. 29/06/2020
* Sale of frozen meals.
* Community meals.
* Boit'Appétit box drop-off point.
* Christmas meal. Material assistance
* Thrift store: recovery and sale of used clothing and household items. Community
* Friendly calls.
* Community outreach work for vulnerable seniors.
* Identification to prevent isolation.
* Sentinels: suicide prevention.
* At-home familiarization visits to the centre's activities.
* Adapted recreational activities for people 35 years old and over with a motor, visual or hearing disability.
* Respite for caregivers.
* Classes and training workshops: computer, line dancing, gymnastics, yoga, zumba gold, etc.
* Low-cost transportation to activities.
* Outings, visits, walks, parties and special events.
* Room rental.
* Tax clinic.
people 50 years old and over, adapted recreational activities: people 35 years old and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
membership: $15 per year, meals: $6 for members and $8 for non-members, frozen meals: variable prices, fresh meal of the day: $4.50