Home-support and promotion of social inclusion.
* Meals on wheels.
* Food bank.
* Thrift store: used clothing, household goods, furniture, mattresses, appliances, etc.
* Used items recovery on site, home pick-up and delivery.
* Transportation for medical appointment and activities.
* Community diners.
* Friendly visits.
* Information and referral.
* Social and cultural activities, outings.
* Christmas baskets.
* Distribution of school supplies.
* Tax clinic.
seniors, people with a loss of autonomy, disadvantaged people
Monday to Friday 7h30 to 16h30, Sunday 13h00 to 17h00
meals on wheels: $8, other services: free
MRC Le Haut-Saint-Laurent
by phone, by Internet or in person