* Meals on wheels, frozen meals.
* Support group for caregivers.
* Antidote VIT program: socialising group for seniors.
* PAIR program: automated calls for security and reminder to take medication.
* PIED program: prevention of injuries related to falls.
* Chertsey, Village Nourricier program: implementing a sustainable food system in the community.
* Welcoming, referral, recruiting and training of volunteers.
* Community ressources list.
* Development and promotion of volunteer and community action.
* ITMAV program: outreach work with seniors in vulnerable situations.
* Scouting program: detection of seniors in vulnerable situations.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 30/4/2021
seniors, people with a loss of autonomy, people on a low income, caregivers, volunteers, organizations
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
meals on wheels: variable costs
MRC Matawinie, secteur de livraison de la popote roulante: Chertsey, Rawdon, Sainte-Béatrix, Sainte-Marcelline, Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, Saint-Félix-de-Valois, Saint-Jean-de-Matha, Saint-Côme, Sainte-Émélie-de-L'énergie, Entrelacs, Saint-Donat, Saint-Michel-des-Saints, Saint-Zénon
by phone, meals on wheels: order online or by phone, if outside of the delivery area come pick-up the order at one of the service points