* Friendship visits and calls.
* Directory of home resources of the MRC D'Autray.
* Information sessions.
* PIED program for the prevention of injuries related to falls. Volunteers
* Reception, referral, recruitment and training of volunteers.
* Development and promotion of volunteer and community action. Community Services
* Meals on wheels: hot or frozen meals.
* Home and reference.
* Help with forms.
* Services for diabetics: conferences and meetings.
* Community meals.
* Social, sports and recreational activities: film screenings, exercise sessions, group outings, pocket games, coffee meetings.
* Spanish and computer courses.
* Tax clinic.
seniors, persons with disabilities, people on a low income, volunteers, caregivers, organizations
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
variable, meals on wheels: $6.50 per meal, 6 desserts for $5
Berthierville, Lanoraie, Lavaltrie, La Visitation-De-L'île-Dupas, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Cuthbert, Sainte-Élisabeth, Sainte-Geneviève-De-Berthier, Saint-Ignace-De-Loyola
meals on wheels: new clients must contact Josée Desrosiers by phone or email, orders must be made at least 24 to 48 hours in advance by phone or online