* Friendship visits and calls.
* Directory of home resources of the MRC D'Autray.
* Information sessions.
* PIED program for the prevention of injuries related to falls. Volunteers
* Reception, referral, recruitment and training of volunteers.
* Development and promotion of volunteer and community action. Community Services
* Meals on wheels: hot or frozen meals.
* Help with forms.
* Welcoming and referrals.
* Services for diabetics: conferences and meetings.
* Community meals.
* Social, sports and recreational activities: film screenings, exercise sessions, group outings, pocket games, coffee meetings.
* Spanish and computer courses.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
seniors, people with a loss of autonomy, caregivers, people on a low income, volunteers, organizations
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
variable, meals on wheels: $6.50 per meal, 6 desserts for $5
Berthierville, Lanoraie, Lavaltrie, La Visitation-de-l'Île-Dupas, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Cuthbert, Sainte-Élisabeth, Sainte-Geneviève-de-Berthier, Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola
meals on wheels: new clients must contact Josée Desrosiers by phone or email, orders must be made at least 24 to 48 hours in advance by phone or online