* Meals on wheels, frozen meals.
* Seniors' socialization group.
* Visits and friendship phones.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV): listening, support, referral and accompaniment in the process.
* PIED program for the prevention of injuries related to falls.
* Awareness and prevention of elder abuse. Community Services
* Social housing worker: listening, support, referral, assistance with procedures, information, animation.
* Mutual Aid and Friendship groups to break social isolation.
* Workshops and trainings.
* Reception, referral and recruitment of volunteers.
* Development and promotion of volunteer and community action.
* Support to organizations: accompaniment, information, training.
* Tax clinic.
seniors, people in vulnerable situations, people on a low income, people living in social isolation, caregivers, volunteers, organizations, meals on wheels: seniors, people in temporary or permanent loss of autonomy, people living with a chronic illness, a physical or intellectual disability, their caregivers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $15, meals on wheels: variable costs per meal
meals on wheels: book by phone by Tuesday at the latest