* Activities for seniors.
* Visits and friendship phone.
* Community meals.
* Animation of physical activities for seniors in residences or HLM.
* Walking activities.
* Information and references.
* Mobile library service.
* Creative activity.
* Intergenerational programs.
* Minor home repairs.
* Boussole en ligne: reference tool that allows to better know nearly 360 community organizations and institutions of the Health and Social Services Network on the territories of the MRCs of Beauharnois-Salaberry and Haut-St-Laurent. Adults
* Tax clinic.
* Assistance in the production of government documents. Organizations
* Posting of volunteer opportunities on the Centre's website.
* Rental of rooms.
* Volunteer referrals.
* Technical support: posting on the bulletin board and lending of equipment. Caregivers
* Program for caregivers of seniors: conferences, workshops, social activities, psychosocial support, personalized listening, information service, monthly luncheon meetings, monthly self-help meetings, writing workshops, respite at home to participate in activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: call to see if the service is available. 2020-10-20 Jk.
adults, seniors, caregivers, organizations
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
meals: $5, tax clinic: $5
Salaberry-De-Valleyfield, Saint-Stanislas-de-Kostka, caregivers: Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Saint-Stanislas-de-Kostka, Beauharnois, Saint-Étienne-de-Beauharnois and Saint-Louis-de-Gonzague