Food and material assistance
* Meals on wheels.
* Emergency food assistance.
* Solidarity grocery store.
* Collective kitchens.
* School lunches.
* Christmas baskets.* Bonhomme à lunettes service point: optometry services.
* Opération Septembre: distribution of school supplies. Employability Social reintegration. Seniors
* Securing and emergency-listening telephone.
* Medical transportation and accompaniment. Health
* Info-cancer: listening and support, loan of hair prosthesis and external breast prosthesis. Community
* Reception and referral.
* Budget administration.
* Promotion of volunteer action: accompaniment of volunteers, guidance and support for organizations.
* Tax clinic.
seniors, individuals and families on a low income, people with temporary or permanent loss of autonomy, organizations, people who have experienced mental health problems, volunteers, meals on wheels: seniors aged 65 and over
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 16h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h00, emergency food assistance: by appointment
MRC Pierre-De Saurel
by phone or by email
food assistance: proof of income, proof of expenses