* Meals on wheels.
* Community meal.
* At-home friendly visits.
* PAIR program: automated phone calls to ensure the users' good health and callback service for medication reminders.
* Assistance in administrative steps and to fill in forms.
* Club soleil: social and recreational activities.
* Transport Gérontin: transport service covering many municipalities of the MRC Antoine-Labelle.
* Tax clinic. Caregivers
* Support groups.
* Information and referral.
* Listening, consultation and follow-up services to prevent psychological distress. Health
* Point Rouge: creation of a data sheet describing the health problems and medication of a person to facilitate intervention in case of distress at home. Volunteering
* Promotion of volunteering.
* Recruitment and training of volunteers.
* Support to community organizations.
seniors, caregivers, people wishing to volunteer, community and volunteering organizations
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 16h00, Friday 8h00 to 12h00, Transport Gérontin: every Tuesday for Mont-Laurier and Lac-des-Écorces, every second Tuesday for Ferme-Neuve, Mont-Saint-Michel and Sainte-Anne-du-Lac, every Thursday for Kiamika, Lac-du-Cerf, Saint-Aimé-du-Lac-des-Îles and Notre-Dame-de-Pontmain
meals on wheels: $5, community lunch: $7, Transport Gérontin: variable
Mont-Laurier, Transport Gérontin: Ferme-Neuve, Kiamika, Lac-Du-Cerf, Lac-Des-Écorces, Mont-Laurier, Mont-Saint-Michel, Notre-Dame-De-Pontmain, Saint-Aimé-Du-Lac-Des-Îles, Sainte-Anne-Du-Lac