* Food assistance.
* Meals on wheels, delivery of hot and frozen meals.
* Thrift store: various used clothing and household items.
* Solidarity grocery store.
* Collective kitchen.
* Respite for caregivers.
* Caregiver support group.
* Transportation and accompaniment to medical appointments by a volunteer.
* Help with forms and administrative procedures.
* Tax clinic.
* Room rental.
families, people in vulnerable situations, seniors, caregivers, volunteers, meals on wheels: people aged 65 and over
administration: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, thrift store: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Saturday 9h00 to 12h00
food assistance: free, meals on wheels: $6 per meal