Day and self-help centre for underprivileged people.
* Workshops and educational activities: reading club, self-esteem workshops.
* Directory of community resources.
* Information, job and housing bulletin boards.
* Community library.
* Do-it-yourself, jewellery, bingo and knitting.
* Community dinner.
* Lunch and Learn.
* Listening, helping relationship.
* Christmas party.
* Board games.
* Place of exchange.
* Outdoor outings.
Details on the service offer
persons that are unemployed, on a low income, income security providers, single-parent families, anyone who needs to break isolation
office: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, activities: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 15h00