* Assessment and orientation meetings with a multidisciplinary team.
* Medical, psychosocial and nursing follow-up.
* Accompaniment targeted to the needs of children and their development.
* Support for vulnerable families.
* Follow-up and accompaniment at home.
* Information and referrals.
* After-school activities.
* Summer camp.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
children, adolescents and families
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Chertsey, Entrelacs, Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci, Rawdon, Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, Saint-Côme, Saint-Donat, Sainte-Marcelline-de-Kildare
by phone, email or referral