Personalized services for people involved with the criminal justice system to find employment, return to their studies and ask for a suspension of their criminal record.
* Professional and school orientation.
* Assistance in resuming studies.
* Assistance looking for employment: introduction to the methods and techniques of the job search, initiation to using the internet, help writing a résumé and cover letter, simulating job interviews, access to a list of employers.
* Referral to different programs, organizations and employers.
* Continued accompaniment during employment and mediation between the employer and employee if there is a conflict.
* Information on the impacts of a criminal record.
* Accompaniment for applications for a suspension of the criminal record (pardon).
* Free recruiting program for employers.
* Food assistance for clients in need, in partnership with a food bank.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services are open. 23/03/2021
people who have been in contact with the criminal justice system, with or without a criminal record, over 18 years old save some exceptions
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 16h00, Friday 8h00 to 14h00
Province of Québec
registration on the website, by phone or on social media