centre de réadaptation en déficience physique - installation vaudreuil-dorion
* Outpatient rehabilitation.
* Intensive functional rehabilitation.
* Evaluation and occupational and social integration, in childcare and school environments for youth and in socioprofessional environment for adults.
* Family support.
* Training, awareness and consultation with various living environments of the user.
* Residential Resources Program: evaluation and accreditation of non-institutional resources, monitoring and control of residential resources according to the person's needs, support for customer and his entourage.
* Access to technology and communications: evaluation, testing, recommendation and allocation of technical and technological aid.
* Hearing aids.
* Evaluation of driving and vehicle modification.
hearing loss: children and adolescents living with significant and persistent disabilities due to trauma, disease or condition of a congenital nature (deafness, hearing impaired, tinnitus, etc.), language impairment: youth 0 to 18 years old living with significant and persistent speech and language impairments resulting from language deficiency, motor impairment: children and adolescents living with significant and persistent disabilities as a result of an illness or condition of congenital or acquired nature
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30