* Physical rehabilitation.
* Intensive functional rehabilitation unit.
* Evaluation and occupational and social integration, in childcare and school environments for youth and in socio-professional environment for adults.
* Training, awareness and consultation with various living environments of the user.
* Residential Resources Program: evaluation and accreditation of non-institutional resources, monitoring and control of residential resources according to the person's needs, support for customer and his entourage.
* Physiotherapy and occupational therapy services.
* Audiology and speech therapy services.
* Hearing aids.
* Posture and mobility technical aids services.
people living with a physical or sensory disability or who have functional limitations related to posture or mobility