Second-line addiction services.
* Specialized assessment (access point at the Louvain service point).
* Outpatient rehabilitation.
* Inpatient rehabilitation for adults (Louvain service point).
* Inpatient rehabilitation for adolescents (by agreement with Portage, Le Grand Chemin and Pavillon du Nouveau Point de Vue).
* Internal withdrawal: Light to moderate weaning (at Prince-Arthur service point).
* Social reintegration.
* Budget management.
* Support to relatives.
* Individual, group, family and couple intervention.
* Nursing services (Louvain service point).
* At-risk drivers assessment program (PERRCA) (Louvain service point).
* Training and support service in addiction (at Prince-Arthur service point).
Details on the service offer
For new requests, you must give the access counter 514 385-1232. Services are offered only in French. If the person speaks English, but is comfortable enough to do the therapy in French, you can refer them to the CRDM, otherwise, it's Foster.
people 12 years and older with an addiction (drugs, alcohol, gambling or cyberaddiction), their relatives
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 20h00, Friday 8h00 to 16h00
CIUSSS de l'Est-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
access point 514 385-1232