Crisis intervention and treatment of addictions.
* Emergency intervention over the phone or on site for people coping with drug addiction: assessment and support from nurses and counselors.
* Addictions-emergency: immediate help and short stay.
* Detoxification internal program: medical and psychosocial withdrawal.
* Referrals to other CRD's services.
* Gambling: one-time support, individual or groups intervention, budget consultation, internal rehabilitation and follow-up.
* Coaching, in partnership with Louis-H Lafontaine Hospital aiming to reduce relapses related to mental health and addictive habits.
* Social integration: partnership with non-institutional, familial, professional or community resources in a perspective of proficiency maintenance.
users from all ages coping with a drug addiction and requiring an immediate intervention, pregnant women, people with criminal record or on a substitution program accepted
28 mixed, 10 medical and 18 psychosocial