Directory of socio-community resources that meet the needs of seniors and caregivers in Greater Montréal.
* Accompaniment and transportation.
* Intergenerational activities.
* CLSCs and community clinics.
* Community centres and leisure.
* Mutual help and support.
* Defense and research groups.
* Housing and long-term care centres.
* Home support.
* Elder abuse.
* Palliative care.
* Bereavement support.
* Caregivers: mutual help and support.
* Caregivers: training.
* Caregivers: information and listening.
* Caregivers: respite.
seniors and caregivers of seniors
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
free, postal fees: $14
on-site or by mail