* Food distribution and emergency assistance.
* Collective kitchens.
* Community meals.
* Nourrissons notre autonomie: collective kitchens for seniors.
* Dîner OLO: recipes to promote healthy lifestyle and eating habits for pregnant or breastfeeding people.
* Counselling with or without an appointment with a psychotherapist.
* Training workshop: employability, budget, housing.
* Bonhomme à lunettes point of service: moderate price glasses.
* Social integration, compensatory and community work opportunity.
* Community action development.
* Babysitting courses.
* Christmas baskets.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: services offered: emergency food assistance, food distribution, Babysitting and Stay Safe training with the Red Cross (online/zoom), assistance with various forms. Registration required for food distribution. Distribution is every Thursday in the Lachute area in alphabetical order by last name. 13/4/2021
people and families on a low income, people living in difficult conditions
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h00 to 12h00, community meal: from September to June