Guidance and support for families struggling with social, behavioural or academic problems.
* SNAP program (Stop Now and Plan) available for West Island children 6 to 11 years old and their parents who demonstrate delinquency or behavioral risk factors.
* Accompaniment and support to families in crisis.
* Girls Empowerment Program for girls who are beginning secondary school.
* Transitioning to High School: skills development to make the transition easier.
* Transitioning after High School: making the transition easier by offering skills and information to enter the work force or school.
* Referral services.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: helpline for parents maintained. Staff reachable by phone or email 14/07/2020
children 6 to 11 years old with social and academic difficulties or mental health issues, with or without diagnosis, parents, professionals
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
by phone or email