centre for aids services of montréal
Support for women living with HIV (WLHIV) and their family.
* Regular individual support by social workers.
* Anonymous and secure follow-up of requests and files from WLHIV in terms of psychosocial support, rights and criminalization of HIV, sexual life, employment assistance, housing assistance and any information related to HIV.
* Accompaniment and listening space to address life questions specific to WLHIV: health, retirement, family, sexuality, growing isolation, end of life.
* Collective support in the form of workshops, coffee meetings and various activities.
* Food assistance: delivery of food baskets at home.
* Accompaniment and support by peer helpers.
* Management of a Health and Solidarity Fund to help WLHIV in need.
* HIV-AIDS education and prevention: information sessions, workshops on sexuality, self-esteem, AIDS-STBBI, kiosks, ad hoc projects.
Details on the service offer
women living with HIV/AIDS, their relatives
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
English, French, Swahili